Olive Daphne Doyle (portrayed by Sierra McCormick) is the deuteragonist on the Disney Channel original series A.N.T. Farm. She is the BFF of Chyna Parks and Fletcher Quimby. Like the other A.N.T.s at Webster Upper, Olive has a special gift - having an eidetic memory, meaning she remembers anything she's heard, seen, or read. "It's a blessing and a curse" she says. She goes a little overboard sometimes, but she's still little and makes mistakes. She used to be afraid of the big kids but she's not anymore with the help of Chyna. Olive is the goof-off of the series.
Her first appearance is in Transplanted where she shows off her fantastic memory, faces the mean girls and eats what she thinks is a cupcake. She attends Lexi Reed's party in the episode. At the party, Lexi tricks her into drinking a can of Red Viper Soda that makes her lose control and bump into Fletcher who bumps into the stereo and turns off the music, basically ruining the party. But luckily, Chyna's musically gifted, so she performs!
- She's a vegetarian.
- Her name's reference to Olive Oil from Popeye.
- She is scared of dust, ghosts, vampires, witches, zombies, leprechauns, giraffes, double decker buses, balloons, curly fries, birthmarks, disorganization, heights, balls and mirrors. (Also she may be scared of Anteaters because she's an ANT student.)
- So far, she has had 67 consecutive A+'s.
- She's horrible at hitting a pinata blind-folded.
- For her 3rd birthday, she wore a floral cardigan, fuchsia button-down, lime green tanktop, and jeans.
Click here to see the relationships Olive has with people.